ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user should be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookie" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the LES FINES LAMES site are as follows:
- First name, Last name
- Mailing address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
- When the user creates an account
- When the user buys a product on the site
In addition, when a payment is made on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and invoice, will be kept in the site editor's computer systems.
The person in charge of the treatment will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of safety all the data collected for a duration of : 5 years.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes:
- To carry out the delivery of the products
B. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
LES FINES LAMES website is hosted by : OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
140, quai du Sartel 59100 ROUBAIX
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 0 899 701 761
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Pierre Jourdan. He can be contacted as follows:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The person responsible for processing the data shall be responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The person in charge of processing undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which it was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and data transfer transiting through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the person in charge of data processing undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the person responsible for processing undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the person in charge of data processing to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space or subscriber number.
The person responsible for data processing is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may consult, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
- The user must contact the person in charge of data processing via the email address mentioned above.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the procedure below:
- The user must contact the person responsible for data processing via the email address mentioned above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
- The user must contact the person responsible for data processing via the above-mentioned email address.
c. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
- The user must contact the person in charge of data processing via the email address mentioned above.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he or she can organise what should become of his or her collected and processed data if he or she dies, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site publisher reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's consent to save "cookie" files on its hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
It is brought to the user's attention that he or she may oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his or her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to be followed in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he or she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site publisher draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
- lesfineslames.com cookie
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.